Specialized SW roubaix SL4 lmtd 54, 2014
- S-Works SL4 FACT 11r frame with Zertz is the fastest and smoothest endurance bike available is incredibly lightweight with size specific engineering, tapered headtube, S-Works FACT carbon fork with Zertz and size-specific engineering that creates a more balanced and stable ride for riders of different sizes.
- Ultra-light, Roval Rapide CLX 40 carbon wheelset with CeramicSpeed bearings is optimized for condifent braking, low aerodynamic drag and crosswind stability
- Specialized S-Works FACT carbon OSBB crankset, removable carbon spider, and CeramicSpeed ceramic bearings has incredible stiffness-to-weight for max power delivery
- All-new, hydraulic SRAM RED 22 rim brakes offer the lightest hydraulic setup possible, with prefect modulation and stopping power; the shifters employ DoubleTap technology for simple, intuitive shifting and reach adjustment for perfect fit
- Ultra-light and stiff Body Geometry Toupe Pro saddle with carbon rails delivers incredible comfort and support for the long days of pedaling
- The revolutionary CG-R post features 18mm of vertical compliance and Zertz vibration damping, while FACT carbon construction delivers unsurpassed comfort, control, and efficiency without adding weight or complication to the frame